Our agency has a 20-year track record of successfully planning and implementing a broad range of special events ranging from a well planned and executed grand opening of a Japanese-owned automotive facility to a four-day festival that attracts 1.5 million people. We appreciate that our clients expect not only high visibility, but also a flawless execution resulting in optimal return on their investment.
Our in-house team of executives is dedicated to planning, coordinating, launching, managing and measuring special events. Their coordination and implementation of these events is comprehensive, including:
- Procurement of tents and other venue equipment
- Contracting musicians and other live entertainment
- ID confirmation
- Staging and lighting
- Obtaining premium giveaways, lagniappes or mementos
- Obtaining municipal permits
- Production and distribution of invitations to civic leaders and dignitaries
- Researching and securing sponsorship opportunities
- Obtaining maximum media coverage
Marx Layne has the experience and manpower to staff large scale. Our experienced team of professionals can plan all aspects of an event as simple as a well-attended breakfast roundtable meeting, or as complex as a black-tie grand opening in an upscale venue with a symphony orchestra performing for thousands of guests.
We are skilled at organizing town meetings, grand openings, business roundtables, fundraising programs, groundbreakings, and award ceremonies, and we have a winning track record in creating and launching successful events for professional athletes, sports organizations, major retailers, nonprofit organizations and multi-use facilities.