Elder Care Public Relations Detroit, MI
Marx Layne & Company has significant experience providing marketing and elder care public relations council to a broad range of clients serving our aging population.
As we live longer, our senior population is being faced with a broad range of issues including health care, independent living, assisted living, financial planning and family matters.
Our qualified professionals include executives with experience in the elder care, nonprofit and health care sectors. They combine their marketing and skills to assist organizations whose audiences and stakeholders are seniors and their families.
We raise awareness of missions; position clients before media; serve as an intermediary between the media and clients during crisis communications situations, educate internal and external audiences; support planning strategies; and counsel on marketing tactics.
We work hard to forge ongoing working relationships with our senior care clients, becoming a seamless part of their organizations.
We position our clients before numerous and specific audiences, through a series of customized services, including:
- Message development and media training
- Identification and origination of media opportunities
- News releases and media advisories
- “Behind-the-scenes” writing and placement of bylined articles or commentaries on topics that position our clients as experts
- Speech, letter and article writing
- Crisis Management
- Advocacy support
- Conception and organization of networking events
- Fundraising and donor relations
- Volunteer, donor and supporter recognition strategies
- Tenant and family relations
- Community relations
- Internal communications
- Identity and brand development
- Professionally written, designed and executed collateral materials, including brochures, newsletters, web sites and other marketing materials