Non-Profit Public Relations Detroit, MI
Marx Layne & Company’s provides non-profit public relations and marketing communications support for a wide variety of organizations, several statewide. They include organizations serving individuals with employment and training services; some whose clientele have certain medical issues in common; some who deal with family and societal challenges; and others who offer cultural enrichment.
Our qualified professionals include executives with considerable experience in the non-profit world, as well as those with media and marketing backgrounds. We have unique and proven experience with the particular practices and challenges that face non-profits in an ever-changing economic climate. We raise awareness of their individual missions; platform them before the media; educate their internal and external audiences; support them in their planning strategies; interact with their boards, trustees, donors and volunteer groups; counsel them on their development tactics: and provide a range of services to help develop each event into a greater success.
We know that a non-profit organization’s “voice” must constantly be heard by the right audiences, in order to be able to provide its valued services and programs, and to grow and remain viable.
We forge long-term working relationships with our non-profit clients, becoming a virtual – and seamless – part of their organization. Their mission, hopes and progress become ours.
We position our non-profit clients before numerous and specific audiences, through a series of customized services, including:
- The identifying and origination of media opportunities
- News releases and media advisories
- Targeted query letters with individualized media pitches
- “Behind-the-scenes” writing and placement of bylined articles or commentaries on topics that position our clients as experts
- Speech writing and letter writing
- Professionally written, designed and executed collateral materials, including brochures, newsletters, invitations and other marketing materials
- The conceptualizing and organization of networking events to bring in new supporters
- Volunteer, donor and supporter recognition strategies
- Internal communications
- Websites that we design with authoritatively-written content
- Identity and brand development that will be carried throughout all materials, logos, letterhead, ads, newsletters, signage and Website
Our firm professionals, a full administrative, research and support staff and other vital resources stand behind our practice and enables us to handle the projects and needs of each of our clients. Our positive, creative, empathetic and professional approach allows us work with any size non-profit organization and augment its efforts to deliver its mission. Contact us today!